Thursday, June 17, 2010

Launching: Mobile Business Intelligence Market Study

Hello folks!

Today I am launching a new market study, called the Wisdom of Crowds Mobile BI Market Study (TM). This comes on the heels of my widely acclaimed Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study (TM).

Like my last study, I am reaching out to people using social media. This time our objective is to learn your perspective surrounding mobile business intelligence. With the advent of new devices (such as the iPad) it is possible that we're at a turning point in the industry - making mobile BI truly useful and more widely adopted. However, there is also a great deal of hype! Through this process we hope to develop a more accurate view of the perceptions and intentions surrounding mobile BI.

To participate in this study, please click here. The 16 question study will take about 5 minutes to complete and your individual information will be kept confidential!

Participants that complete the study will receive a summary report of the findings and will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card for either Amazon or iTunes.

I expect to complete my research by mid-July and will publish the findings and my analysis shortly thereafter.

Thanks in advance for participating in this important research project!

Best,

Howard


No comments:

Post a Comment