Monday, February 28, 2011

Experimental Interactive Session - March 8th



First Ever: Experimental Session for Wisdom of Crowds BI Market Study

Limited Registration! Click to register now!

In conjunction with the launch of our 2011 Edition of The Wisdom of
Crowds Business Intelligence Market Study, I have decided to try something new and (dare I say) innovative.

For a very select group of users, I am going to hold an interactive webinar on March 8th (next week)!

During this session, participants will actually enter their data into the survey (real time) while I talk about the study and the market and respond to any questions.

Once everyone has completed the survey, I will present their aggregated responses back to them instantly!

To my knowledge, this is the first time anyone has done this in the BI market space.

If folks like this approach then I will consider doing more of them.

Here's the link to register. Only BI users will be allowed to participate.

Looking forward to an exciting and informative session!!

Best,

Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment