Our latest research project on Mobile Business Intelligence has been a great experience and a great success. We had a chance to learn a great deal about new technologies, new market segments and get introduced to a number of wildly innovative organizations.
Thanks again to all of you that participated. Much appreciated!
We also received a good amount of press attention. Here's a short list of the many articles on Mobile BI that quoted our research:
- Lots of Change Ahead for Mobile Business Intelligence
Published by IT Business Edge on Nov 12, 2010
- Mobile Business Intel to Skyrocket Next Two Years
Published by internet.com on Nov 05, 2010
- The upcoming revolution in business intelligence systems
Published by SearchCIO.com on Nov 05, 2010
- Mobile BI Survey Sheds Light on Use, Ubiquity
Published by Enterprise Systems Journal on Nov 03, 2010
- Mobile Business Intelligence: The Next Big Thing
Published by eCRM Guide on Oct 29, 2010
- Q & A With Howard Dresner on Mobile BI
Published by SmartDataCollective on Oct 27, 2010
- Why Your Business Intelligence Apps Need a Tablet Strategy
Published by Datamation on Sep 28, 2010
- Profound Shifts in Mobile Business Intelligence Are Afoot
Published by Forbes on Sep 22, 2010
And, of course, our official Mobile BI Website is up and running for those that want to get the complete story!
NEXT: We're getting ready to announce our upcoming research project within a few weeks. So, stay tuned!!